If you were wondering...
God is forever faithful. yes.
For those of you who kept in touch over the recent years..
There comes a time when you continue in your surrender and realize that your plan of redemption isn't quite as grand as the Lord's.... And so in surrendering your map of how things will/should unfold, you can see his hands at work in ways that are sometimes extremely unconventional.... often unusual and sometimes supernatural. ;)
The Lord is faithful and I know the rest of my journey on this earth is to be more conformed to His likeness - no matter how life unfolds.
I've expirienced the definite freedom and peace that comes within His will.
There are minor regrets but as the song says, I don't have time to maintain them :)
Much love to all. Never stop trusting....
Xo
Thank you so much for sharing. Your unwavering faith and trust in God has been an encouragement to me from afar and I honour you for that. Praying God continues to shower you and your BEAUTIFUL daughter with His blessings, love, and faithfulness... sending hugs to my favourite Burke girls!
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Kristin Rooney-Erb